Tobacco Information Scotland (TIS) is an initiative from the ASH Scotland Information Service. Working with key partners, ASH Scotland developed TIS to provide the best possible gateway to smoking and tobacco-related information in Scotland.
Information on the partners involved with the Tobacco Information Scotland service can be found in the About TIS section of our site. This service provides access to:
- statistics and information on smoking-related illnesses and diseases
- policies and information on tobacco issues and inequalities
- government policies, targets and legislation
- smoking cessation guidelines, aids and services, and
- issues relating to the tobacco industry
To find information on our site, enter your search term in our search box, or use the top menu bar to drill down to the topic you want.